I think the this post's title says it all. I blew through The Hunger Games this past weekend, reading nearly all of the book on Sunday. It has been so long since a book has pulled me in and made it so I couldn't put the book down. Page after page, I just kept wanting more. Immediately after finishing, I put the second book in the series on hold from the library (yes, I use the Denver Public Library to its fullest, almost like my own free version of Netflix).
I can hardly even summarize my thoughts on the book beyond: IT WAS AMAZING! Read my friend Kelly's post from when she had read the book. WARNING: spoilers ahead!
What you can take away from this post: if you have yet to read The Hunger Games, immediately stop what you are doing, go get the book from the library (or purchase it, if you're into those sorts of things), and read it NOW! Stacey's orders...and let me know what you think!
P.S. The movie comes out on March 23!!!
3 comments:
Agreed. An amazing book. I think I read it in one day instead of two. Boom. Katniss 4 EVER.
P.S. It's almost been a month since your last post. Yes, I am tracking.
This book has RUINED me for all other books. I have not been able to get as absorbed in anything so immensely as I did with this series.
Also: still emotionally traumatized. ;)
Also-also: SQUEE! LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL THE MOVIE!!!
Post a Comment