Maybe it's the weather today or maybe it's because I haven't taken a "true" vacation in awhile, but I've recently been daydreaming about places that I really, really want to visit. Be it places I've already been or the ones that have been but a dream, they are constantly in my daydream thoughts. Here are a few that are on my travel to-do list in the near future (aka, before I die):










2 comments:
Excellent choices. I've always been fascinated with Paris. I just want to wander around and take pictures. I can't speak a word of French (okay, well, I can say "hello" and "how are you" and "such is life" but I don't think that will get me very far) and I don't even have any particular fondness for French food, but... it just seems like it would be a beautiful city.
I'd like to visit London too. And Rome, since I opted out of the study-abroad program at ISU (stupid self!).
Oh, hell. Let's just take a tour of Europe, shall we? Woot!
I also could've done some study abroad program, but Denver was the most "abroad" I got. That said, I'm totally down for a Europe tour with you! Sorry Jordan! :)
Post a Comment