Saturday, February 25, 2012

Little Ol' Me

Remember back in this post when I said I had also found some wonderful pictures of me? Well, friends, the time has come to share these gems with you. Enjoy!

Enjoying some Easter treats.

Catching fireflies in a jar. My eyes look crazy blue!

Young intellectual version of me.

Young intellectual, version 2

Apparently I used to have a "thing" with wanting to wear  coats meant for adults.

Red from head to toe...err, ankle.
Christmas with the cousins. I'm the cute one in the red dress in the back. 

And here's where we enter the awkward middle school years. Yeah, that's a skort, what of it... 

Obviously, there are soooooooo many more youth pictures of me, but these are just the few I unearthed at Grandma's house. Lordy, lordy...

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oh, these are most excellent. I like the one with your tiny red hipster glasses. :)

Stacey said...

I was hipster waaaaaaaay before hipster was cool.