If you're reading this post, you are well aware that I've decided to jump into the blogging world. I've recently become very interested (okay, obsessed) with reading more and more blogs, most of which are authored by people that I've never met in my life. I had always been content with being the reader, not feeling entirely comfortable about putting myself "out there." However, a recent evening changed that mindset.
After eating an entire box of mac and cheese, I thought "Hey, this would be something funny to read about on a blog." And for once, instead of hoping to read about it happening to someone else, I finally thought, why not me? Thus, here I am.
I don't have a specific plan in mind for the blog, but my feeling at the outset is that it'll be a little bit of everything. My thoughts, plans, funny stories, favorite eats, and MORE! I hope you enjoy whatever ends up on the blog. If not...uh, too bad.
And here ends my very first (and kind lame, right?) post.
3 comments:
Hello Stacey. I find it funny that while reading your post, all I could think about was how normal it is for me to eat a whole box of Mac and Cheese. Kraft original as there is no other kind. Come talk to me when you eat 2 boxes. Boom.
Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun (and dangerous) - a great combo. Can't wait to see and read more. And...Ditto to Suz.
YAY!
Post a Comment