Um...this was supposed to post on Thanksgiving but didn't. Damn Blogger. Anywho, enjoy it just a few days late...
The post title comes from one of my favorite movies of all time, Holiday Inn. The song is also my favorite Thanksgiving themed song. Mostly because I don't know any other Thanksgiving songs, but also because I really do love the song (Bing's voice is just magical).
To go with the Thanksgiving spirit, a list of things I'm currently thankful for:
- My generally good health.
- My family, friends, and wonderful boyfriend.
- Living in a great city like Denver.
- Food...good God, I love food! Trying new restaurants is a favorite activity.
- Live music - I've been fortunate enough to see a ridiculous amount of concerts this year!
- Comedic shows - Parks & Rec, Community, New Girl, Modern Family, Happy Endings and Always Sunny are just some of my current faves!
What are you thankful for?
2 comments:
You know, I've never seen Holiday Inn? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? YOU MUST FIX THIS OVERSIGHT ASAP!!!
Post a Comment