Hi all! Yep, I'm still around! There's been a big recent life change for me, so I've been tending to that instead of keeping up with this ol' blog...it's like my red-headed step-child (if you're a red-headed step-child yourself, uh, I don't mean that offensively, I guess!).
What's this big life change, you ask? MOVING. And not just moving, but moving in with my boyfriend. I've lived in Denver for nearly five years, and all of those five years were in the same cozy apartment. Thus, I had accumulated a lot of things over the course of my time in that apartment. Cleaning out and packing up revealed my tendencies to keep things, shove them into a closet, and then forget about them. I feel like I did a pretty good job of getting rid of some things during the packing process, but now that Jordan and I have officially combined things at the house, I know that we really have a long ways to go!
And now for the piece de resistance, THE HOUSE! It's a 3 BR/2 BA house in the trendy Highlands neighborhood, in an area that we've been told is considered the "Little Italy" section of Denver. Aka, there are great Italian restaurants within a few blocks radius of us now! One of the biggest surprises about the house - church bells that ring at 6:00 AM every.morning.ugh. But who cares about that...let's see some pictures!!!
 |
| Front of house |
 |
| Main room. Boom, hardwood floors. You can kind of see the great chandelier in dining area in the top right of the pic. |
 |
| Living room area with great built-ins and French doors. |
 |
| Backyard looking back to the house and decks. |
 |
| Favorite part of the house - rooftop deck with fabulous downtown views!!! |
We're now getting things settled and decorating the house. Once that's all done, I can't wait to have a housewarming party and celebrate this new phase of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment